Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Britni Brannon M.S CFY/SLP....say what?!

Well, I received my license in the mail today and I start work on Monday June 1, 2009. Can't believe it is finally here, but so glad it is. I have been waiting for this day for a long time, starting a real job, with real income...wow it will be great!! I am nervous and scared and I don't know what the next month will do to my stress level or how many times I will cry or freak out because I feel like I have no idea what I am doing, but this moment was bound to come sooner or later...I guess it was just sooner rather than later. I just want those who read this to offer up a little prayer for me that I make it through my first week without any real breakdowns. I will let yall know how it goes!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ok I think I got it out of my system...for now at least :)

No comments:

Post a Comment