Pages

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Well lets get started.  It has been a crazy week!  Cody hurt his foot at work on Thursday, so needless to say I've definitely had my hands full! Three little babies and a big baby :)  Its feeling much better, but is still pretty swollen.  Hoping it heals soon!

Our sweet Kinlee is really starting to talk more, but she definitely has a little miss priss attitude!  oh what fun the toddler years will be! She is always keeping us on our toes and does not ask for attention, she just takes it!  Love this little girl so much!

Branson is very quiet and reserved, but LOVES to smile and LOVES attention.  Boy does he ....wears us out with how much attention he feels he needs, but thats ok because on smile from him and it is all worth it!  He is rolling all over the place as of Friday, back to front to back to front.   He is just a cute little ball of joy! Love my teeny weeny cutie!

Stetson is such a big boy!  He is in Kindergarten and loves learning to read.  He has always loved books so it is great he is getting to enjoy reading himself.  He has really opened up since starting school.  He was a very shy quiet baby and toddler, but his personality truly shines now.  I love that little boy so much and is great to see him growing up, but hard to watch it happen.


I'll leave you with my family photo...well most of the family.  Branson was on the floor on the other side of the room and had just woken up.  I had gone into the kitchen to do the dishes, about 10 minutes into it all was quiet, I figured they were very into their show, 10 more minutes later I entered the room to see This beautiful view.  


Now that I have overloaded yall with photos and filled you in, I hope you enjoy your Superbowl Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment