Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

October: Capture Your Grief photograph challenge.

October is pregnancy and infant loss awareness and although I'm not quite sure I fit into that category it was still and childloss so to me it counts.  There is a photograph challenge for the month of October.  31 days and 31 photographs to "Capture Your Grief" and show it through images.  I'm a few days late starting in on this, but I plan on doing this.  Here is the originating website: http://carlymarieprojectheal.com/2012/09/capture-your-grief-this-october-2012-for-pregnancy-infant-loss-awareness-month.html

So this is me getting caught up with Days 1-3.

Day 1: Sunrise

This means more to me than just the sun coming up...this means my kids also...they are my sunrise every morning.



Day 2:

Before Loss Self Portrait  A photo of me before my loss.  This photo was take the weekend before Branson passed away....one of my last happy memories before my life fell apart.




Day 3:

Post Loss Self Portrait.  Taken a week or so after he passed away.  Trying to figure out my new normal...my new me.

I will post a new blog later tonight about Day 4.
Thank you for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment