Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

They're growing like weeds...

Its two weeks into school and I have yet to post about the start of school for Stetson.  It's been a great year so far.  He was looking forward to it and has jumped back in right where he left off.  He's reading like a whiz kid and his writing is already better and he's just growing up right before my very eyes.  It's crazy to think how he's already 6 years old.  What an amazing little boy.  He's something special and he's going to do amazing things as he continues to grow, he has such a big and sensitive heart.  He'll be a great man someday.

Here are our first day of First Grade pictures!

 





Also sInce right before school started Stetson has had a few loose teeth.  And finally last weekend his first tooth fell out!  He was so shocked because it came out while he was eating and he bit down on it.  Like I say, such a big boy now.




 Kinlee has changed so much not only in the past 3-6 months but even more in the past month since her birthday!  She's talking so much more and has DEFINITELY hit the terrible two's. We lucked out with Stetson because I think he skipped this stage, or maybe its worse with her because she's a girl..but Goodness Gracious someone must save me soon...I will rip the hair out of my head soon! 



She has begun to show interest in potty training.  We aren't starting yet, just allowing her to go when she asks and when she does ask, she usually goes so its a work in progress.  The next step is taking away the pacifier.  I hate that she's had it this long, but she loves that thing and right now I am not strong enough emotionally to fight that battle with her, so she continues to use it.  It is restricted to mainly bedtime, but she'll try to use it whenever.  I can't believe that she isn't my little baby anymore.  It's crazy.  

This then leads to the thoughts of how crazy it is that I should be holding a little one year old (my "baby") and I'm not and that hurts too.  See how all my thoughts lead back to him.  He will always be a part of my thoughts and a part of my dreams.  *sigh*























1 comment:

  1. Really thankful to you for share this blog, I am too much impressed from all those images. how to grow weed

    ReplyDelete