Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

So much going on lately I have had little time, or energy to blog.  School starting, dance, soccer...the kids keep me busy.  I will post about them later tonight.  They are both growing so much and what a joy it is to see.

Branson's birthday celebration is this Sunday September 9 from 5-7 at our house.  Smoked brisket, chicken, sausage, potato salad, rolls, beans and cupcakes.  It's gonna be a blast and a way to remember my sweet boy that I miss more and more each day.  He has changed my heart so much.  If you plan on coming just let me know via email, fb message or in a comment.

Also coming up is the Memory walk for Branson.  It is October 6th in Irving at 1pm.  I will post the address and more info as we get closer.  We are ordering shirts in Memory of Branson also so If you would like to order one let me know how you can get the money to me (paypal can be available) and follow this link to sign up: http://www.customink.com/signup/1e1wdex0


Thanks everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment