Pages

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Memory Walk

There is a memory walk, it is sponsered by M.E.N.D (mommies enduring neonatal death).  It is just a remembrance of infants that have left us.  The only one that seems to be close by us is in Irving. We are going to sign up for this, there is no fee and it is not a fundraiser, nothing is required of us except to walk in Memory of Branson.  I am going to look into having shirts made. But to register I have to let them know about how many people are going to participate.  I would LOVE for anyone and everyone to participate, I just need to know ASAP!  It is Saturday October 6, 2012 at 1pm at Calvary Church 4401 North State Highway 161 Irving Tx 75038.  Just leave a comment, email me or facebook message me so I can get a count before I register.  my email is britnibrannon@gmail.com.  Thanks to anyone who is willing to participate.  I will provide more details as I become aware of them and as the time draws nearer.



Love
Britni

No comments:

Post a Comment