Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

sweet baby boy

Oh Branson, why did you leave me?!  My heart feels empty at times.  I miss you so much.  Miss every little thing about you.  Your crinkled nose smile, your small little body, you nursing, you pulling on my hair while trying to fall asleep, you eating crumbs off the floor, you crawling behind the couch and me freaking out because I couldn't find you.  I miss you.  I have no more deeper words than that right now. You were the sweetest baby with a kind heart and rarely would you really cry.  So content with how things were, gosh how I miss that. You were such a happy boy.  But I know right now....you are far happier than any moment here on earth.  That soothes my soul, but doesn't decrease the pain.  I HATE that you had to leave me and I beg God to show me why you had to leave me.  Never have I felt such a pain in my heart...never have I felt like that pain would never go away.  You were and still are such an amazing little boy.  You are teaching so many people so much about God and that wonderful place called Heaven.  You are there worshipping our God and I am so thankful for that.  I can't wait for the day I get to see you again on that street of Gold and you will come running into my arms.  I know what you'll say "I've been waiting for you momma, let me show you this amazing place."  I hold that close to my heart for I fear death no longer, knowing that I will see you and my Lord some day.  I love you so much, I know you know that...I know you feel that.  Hold my heart and help me make it through each day as each day is so unplanned and unkown how the pain will be.  Oh I love you my sweet happy boy. 

Momma

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful written heartfelt message from a young hurting mother. Wish I new what to say but the only ones that can r mothers that have been in your shoes. Hold on to your strong faith and remember your friends r here. Love you and yours

    ReplyDelete