Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My rock here on earth

I have posted about my sadness, and troubles...but little about my happiness.  I want to write tonight about my dear husband. What can I say about the man the holds me up when I cannot hold myself up?  Who wraps me in love when I feel so unwanted by the world, who loves me not only in spite of my flaws but many times he loves me because of my flaws.  I love this man more that words can express.  I thank God every minute of every day for not only bringing me this man, but for who this man is....I am so blessed.

Our love may have started down a wrong path, and struggles have definitely been brought our way, but God always brings us back together.  Definitely see the reasoning behind that..besides three beautiful children, one who as an angel is changing not only our lives but tons of others out there.  But also because when we are together we compliment each other. He brings me back when I am weak, shows me the Lord when I am caught up in the ways of the world.  Not that he calls me out (not everytime at least) But he just tells me a story he heard on the Christian radio station, or tells me something he's been thinking that I never thought of the way he was saying it and I realize.."wow He's right," God uses him to get to me, but not only that I am humbled by his sheer honesty in his thoughts. and yet he never gives himself credit where his credit is due.  How amazing that we have a God that can take our "mistakes" and have such an amazing, life altering gift presented.  I should have known, why didn't I know...so thankful.

But back to my sweet Cody...  This man has given me so much love, Godly love.  I'm sometimes (ok many times) undeserving of this kindness he gives me, I'm snippy or short or overtired or sad or stressed, and we may bicker...but he always says he's sorry.  Wow, I can't even do that.  I must work on this, because there have been many times I should have said sorry and didn't do it because I didn't want to.  How wrong of me.
There are so many days that I was so thankful to have him to come home to. This man gives me strength I've never imagined. Hope that I longed for and the life I never dreamed of. Our life together has just begun really, but oh how I cannot wait to spend the next 50-70 yrs with this man


I will write a separate blog as the days come about my three sweet children and how each of them how shown me joy, happiness..have shown me God. So in Love with God right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment