Pages

Saturday, August 4, 2012

my new sweet niece

My sister in law and brother in law welcomed their beautiful new baby girl into this world one week ago today.  She is absolutely beautiful!  Harper Jo Hargett.  What a precious gift they have been given.

They delivered in Ft Worth so we were able to go love on Harper last Sunday.  My mother in law, father in law, both sister in laws and brother in laws were there.  AND my 13 day old nephew and 3 yr old nephew were there.  It was amazing to be there all together to celebrate this joy being brought into this world, the precious gifts from God we've had brought into our lives the past few weeks.  It was also very hard for me.  I cried as we walked away down the hallway...I wanted my baby to hold so badly that it physically hurt.  Oh I miss him so much.

1 comment:

  1. I know you do and I wish it could all go away. So sorry for your need to touch and feel your baby boy. Know we r still praying for all u need to get thru this. He will always b n your heart and mind Hang n there you are a wonderful mother. Love you bunches of brannons

    ReplyDelete