Pages

Friday, August 24, 2012

The unanswered question you've all been waiting for...


What happened to Branson Joe Brannon?


Honestly we do not know.  He was just gone.  He was healthy and perfect and not a thing was wrong with him, and he just died.  no explanation, no reason.  Just gone.  The autopsy showed nothing, the toxicology came back this week and it showed nothing of great cause.  His white blood cells were elevated, which shows a sign of possibly some kind of infection, but they were unable to determine what kind, if any he had.  Also noted was that thirty minutes after being found with no heartbeat his temperature was elevated at 101 at least.  Which is extremely high for someone who has been deceased for 30 minutes, for at least 30 minutes..who knows how long his heart stopped before they ambulance arrived to work on him.  So the answers to all those questions going on in everyone's mind is ...we don't know.  We don't know much of anything except who Branson was and what he is doing in this world after he has left us.  I truly think there is a much bigger plan to this.  This isn't just a simple case of he was here and he is gone now.  There is going to be a bigger picture.  An amazing thing that comes of this! I know it will!! 

Now for all of you out there automatically assuming SIDS, this is not the case.  It was stated with certainty but the cps worker, the police AND the medical examiner that it was not considered SIDS.  He was too old and the other small factors I previously stated ruled that out. His cause of death is "undetermined" as stated by the medical examiner on his death certificate. It truly is a mystery why he left us.  I don't think an actual cause of death would have helped me, I think his cause of death is greater than any of us can see or conceive.  He was too much for this world.  His cause was greater than we can see right now...it is being revealed to us a little at  a time. 



I miss him more and more everyday and my heartaches with every new memory formed without him here.  I constantly feel like he should be here and still have a hard time realizing that he's not.  I never knew you could miss someone this much and never knew your heart could hurt so badly.  I do know that I have learned and continue to learn so much not just about myself, but about the love of Jesus Christ my Saviour.  He loves me and will see me through this with his glory.  There WILLbe a pot of gold at the end of my rainbow.  And Branson will be there waiting with his crooked little smile.

3 comments:

  1. My sweet friend. Thank you for being so real with your feelings and what God has taught you through the loss of Branson. It is awe inspiring to watch God work through you and Branson by reading your posts. God gives us strength when we have none and I have been uplifted by your words. I love you and continue to pray for your family daily.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh britni my heart aches for you and your. So sorry I have not written you in awhile. Kenny's mom was in the hospital for almost two weeks and then passed last Sunday. She has a sweet babyboyin heaven too. I don't know the words to say about there being no reason that your babyboy had to leave. I am going to believe in your words that he was toobig for this world and thatall be at the pot of gold at theend of that rainbow oneday. Love youand yours. Praying dailey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh donna I am sorry for yalls loss. Love you and thank you for you words of encouragement always.

    ReplyDelete