Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Another day

Another hour, another minute, another second...Another day.  Its easier to get through the day now not such a raw feeling...but still overwhelming amount of pain.  They called yesterday and his ashes are ready, the only time Cody is not working when they are open is tomorrow afternoon, so hopefully we will make it over then.  I wonder what that will feel like, to have him home?  Maybe thats part of my problem, he just seems like he's not here right now, on a trip.  I'm so anxious all the time wondering where is he: the ME's, the funeral home, being cremated, back at the funeral home, where is is body now? ....motherly instinct I guess.  Ready for him to be home with his family again.  I know spiritually he's in heaven and he is surrounded by unimaginable beauty.  He's happy and smiling and just beginning is precious time there.  But physically I need him with me, to help me carry on in this world.  I rejoice in the fact that someday I will be able to see him again...oh what a glorious day that will be. When I get to heaven and he comes running to see me with the knowledge only heaven holds  "When we all get to heaven, what a day of rejoicing that will be, When we all see Jesus we'll scream and shout the victory"

Tomorrow is another day...maybe a hard one.  I shall see when the time comes.  At least he will sleep with us tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Im glad ge will be back home with you guys tomorrow, I would feel the same way. Thinking of you! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete