Pages

Friday, June 15, 2012

Tomorrow... It's the day. Tonight is our first night at home and it's been hard... Memories flooding back. Hoping to sleep soon. There is a small immediate family only visitation in the morning that they are having so we can say goodbye before cremation. Honestly, I'm scared of seeing him. It's going to hurt and I'm not ready for that pain. Every time a memory comes back I feel like I'm being punched in the stomach and I have to catch my breath. I think I'm still in denial, because I'm not crying today. I just cried for a few minutes over little things... But only small tears. I seem to just be rambling, guess I just needed to clear a cluttered mind.. It's been overwhelming the amount of care and consideration others have made in our behalf and we are forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment