Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Can life readjust so quickly?

Crazy how life adjusts so quickly...2 kids to 3 kids..
3 kids to 2 kids. I miss him and feel his emptiness in everything I do, getting in the car, getting out of the car, walking in the house, going to the store, bathing the kids, putting the kids to bed, waking up in the morning....its all changed. Minus one kid, yet it seems to have adjust and reformed itself already. How can that be, how can life adjust so quickly for something that screams out in me all throughout the day?! I know life moves on and things move on, but this quickly...

Still waiting for his ashes, I'm ready to have him back, maybe then I'll feel more settled. I've spent the whole week rearranging my house and taking down old things on the walls. I don't care how it changes, just seems that nothing can be the same anymore. His things have not been touched, but I know that day is coming soon.  I'm going to be making a quilt with his old clothing and I need to go through them to get it all laid out so I can get started. I want this quilt to hold onto when I'm weeping or when i just need him in my heart. The crib needs to come down soon also, but when and how can I do this, I don't know but I'm sure that'll be a hard day. I'm avoiding the hard things, but there will come a day when it will need to be done. But when those days come I know that my family and close friends will come running to be with me. They've been so strong for me, I know they need their rest and their break, but they've stood so strong by my side. I'm blessed beyond words...could never imagine going through any of this without my Lord, my family, my friends and my church by my side.

One things I've had placed on my heart happened today. Someone dropped something at our door, there was no card, just two pillow pet looking things. There was a business card thing attached so later after I had finished my project of the morning I sat down and looked up the website to see if I could figure out where this came from. Here is the website: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Pink-Poodle-Pillow-Project/280552625312686. She knows my pain, and although I do not know her or know how she heard of me, my heart is happy that she thought of my two earthly children. I will definitely be keeping them in my thoughts and prayers. What an amazing blessing for my sweet children.

No comments:

Post a Comment