Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2012

More days...and busy weekend

Two more days....everyday I am just ready for the day to be over, but I don't know why, the next day is the same.  No plans, just pain.  Its a cycle of wanting to be asleep and wanting to stay awake.  He's in everything I do...

This weekend we stayed busy.  Saturday was a family reunion and Stetson's end of season T-ball party at a splash park.  Busy day, but thats ok.  Here are some pictures of the kids.  Kinlee was scared to death of the water...but was in love with chasing the wild attacking goose around.  Go figure.  Stetson had a ball...everything was perfect for him and I'm glad we had so much fun for the kids.










2 comments:

  1. Beautiful kids. Just wish you were not having to ache for another baby. Try to find someone that has been in your place and understands the pain you and Cody are feeling. But you are a wonderful loving mommy and those two precious babies need u so I know God will take you through each second each minute each hour and each day but be sure and grieve sweet girl and lean on the people who love you. I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sure hated to miss that reunion! glad you all had some time to visit with the family, they all needed to love on you some more. I wish I coul, too.

    ReplyDelete